View count: 3893
Reference: Office of International Affairs
2017/2018 Admission-Degree Student
- Be eligible to apply as an international degree student: Who Can Apply?
- Read the admission guidelines carefully: 2017/2018 Admission Guidelines for International Degree Students
- Check Scholarships for Prospective Students
How to Apply
- Fill out the online application form (personal information, language proficiency, applying departments etc.)
- Download the Declaration and Authorization Form and the Payment Form
- Upload all the required documents
- Fill in the Recommenders' Information
- Confirm and submit the application
First semester application period: 2016/12/1 - 2017/2/24；Second semester (PhD only) application period: 2017/9/25 - 2017/10/23
If you have any questions about the online application system, please refer to Online Application FAQ
Dates & Deadlines (Taiwan Time)
|First Semester (2017 September Entry)|
|November, 2016||2017/2018 Admission Information announced|
|December 1, 2016, 10am||Online application period starts|
|December 30, 2016, 4pm||Deadline for Early Action.
Applicants who complete application procedures and requirements before 4pm, December 30, 2016 will have their documents sent to the department(s) for early decision (only to the department which is open for early review).
|February 24, 2017, 4pm||
Deadline for submitting applications online, including paying application fee, uploading documents and recommendation letters.
Deadline for receiving application documents by post if requested by the department
|February 10, 2017, 4pm||Early action applicants can check application results online (excluding scholarship)|
|April 10, 2017, 4pm||All applicants can log in and check application results online (excluding scholarship)|
|May 5, 2017, 4pm||All applicants can log in and check scholarship results; admitted students should also confirm their acceptance and complete the Enrollment Survey.|
|May 12, 2017, 4pm||Deadline for admitted students to confirm their acceptance and the Enrollment Survey (including application for student volunteer and dormitory).|
|May 17, 2017, 4pm||Waitlisted applicants can log in and check final results online|
|May 23, 2017, 4pm||Deadline for waitlisted applicants who are admitted to confirm their enrollment|
|Early June, 2017||Admission Letter will be sent|
|Early August, 2017||The Pre-arrival Survey system will open (including Student ID number, result of dormitory allocation, signing up for orientation, survey on Chinese course, and so forth).|